Are your bagels vegan? Yes! All our bagels are vegan except for the Jalapeño + Cheddar bagel.
What flavor bagels do you offer? Plain, Everything, Rosemary + Sea Salt, Poppy, Sesame, Jalapeño + Cheddar, Classic Cinnamon Raisin, Cinnamon Raisin Crunch and Dark Chocolate Chunk. We make our own house blended Everything seasoning, a New York classic, which includes garlic, onion, poppy, black and white sesame seeds, and sea salt. We are looking to offer more flavors and are always open to hear what you’d love, so drop us a message with any requests!
Do you have cream cheese? Yes! We offer a whipped plain and dill cream cheese, with more flavors to come.
How are bagels best enjoyed? The options are truly endless! Whether you want something sweet or salty, they make a delicious and nutritious meal for breakfast, brunch, or lunch, as well as a great snack/goûter.
What sweet toppings do you recommend?
– Butter + jam
– Salted butter + honey
– Nutella + banana
– PB&J (Peanut or almond butter + jam)
What savory fillings do you recommend?
– Cream cheese, smoked salmon, onions, tomatoes and capers
– BEC (bacon, eggs + cheese)
– Avocado + tomato
– Pizza Bagel (tomato pizza sauce, pepperoni and cheese)
How should I store my bagels?
Considering we don’t use any preservatives, our bagels are best enjoyed the same day. To preserve their freshness, leave them in their brown paper bag, away from humidity (like in the microwave, but never in the fridge). A few minutes in the oven or toaster will help revive the bagel too.
Can I freeze my bagels?
Yes, they freeze very well! For any bagels you aren’t enjoying right away and wish to freeze, we recommend that you wrap them individually in plastic wrap, and then store them in a sealable bag (1-3 months).
How should I reheat my bagels?
– Let bagel thaw for 30 mins and preheat oven to 400°F
– Sprinkle some water on the surface of the bagel to help restore its natural crust
– Place bagel directly on the oven rack (place a pan underneath if your bagel has seeds)
– Bake for 10-12 mins. Let it cool a bit and enjoy!